Why buy a Sahara 3 burner barbeque?
There are plenty of reasons to buy from us!
- Amazing 10-year warranty.
- Lifetime technical support at no cost.
- Free delivery anywhere to the UK and Ireland.
- Local design team.
- Manufacturer using premium quality parts and materials.
- BBQ passion!
Our gas BBQ 3 burner features
It looks like you’re after a BBQ size and power that is very much at the pointy end of our collection! If you take your barbecuing seriously, do a lot of outdoor cooking or find yourself regularly entertaining, this is the range for you. Come to Sahara BBQs to select the best BBQ for families or small to medium-sized gatherings. We assume you have a pretty reasonable cooking area (if not, perhaps try our 2 burner gas BBQs instead) and the space for such a great size barbeque. We have great options for you in this range, and depending on the model you select, some of the features include:
- Generously sized viewing window integrated into the hood (so easy to keep a keen eye on what’s cooking!).
- Porcelain enamelled hood and sink for great heat regulation and retention, not to mention effortless cleaning.
- Resilient cast iron cooking plates.
- Top quality stainless steel burners.
- Generous grill area.
- Nifty warming racks.
- Handy snap-out side trays that are fast to assemble.
- Rotisserie compatibility.
- Large wheels with lockable castors for easy movement but also security.
- Helpful temperature gauge.
- A stack of clever storage space.
- Drinks holder – let’s keep things civilised and make sure the chef is hydrated, after all!
We pride ourselves in packing a lot of clever design and performance-driven features into each of our gas 3 burner BBQ models. We’re sure neither of them will disappoint once you get things firing!
Why buy a 3 burner BBQ?
There are three fantastic reasons you would want to buy this size BBQ:
1. Cooking versatility – you’re the kind of outdoor chef who likes a lot of pots and pans on the go at the same time. Whether you want to grill here and sear or smoke there, this size gives you the flexibility to do it all. Now it’s over to you to juggle…!
2. Cooking for a crowd – you either belong to a family that loves regular outdoor cooking, or you get real pleasure from entertaining guests. In your mind, there’s nothing more atmospheric and enjoyable than time in the great outdoors sizzling up a storm. We agree wholeheartedly.
3. Both of the above!
Contact us about 3 burner gas BBQs
For the best 3 burner gas BBQ you’ll find anywhere in Ireland or the UK, contact our team at Sahara. There’s not a thing we don’t know about barbecues, and we’re here to share it all with you. Whether you have a question about a specific product or you’re just after some general advice, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Reach out to us today.