Why choose Sahara BBQs?
There are plenty of great reasons to go local!
- Free delivery anywhere to the UK and Ireland.
- Impressive 10-year warranty.
- Lifetime technical support for free.
- Manufacturer with exceptional attention to detail.
- Quality materials and parts.
- Passionate about making the best BBQs in the world!
Our gas BBQ 2 burner features
There are four sensational models in this range. Depending on your selection, expect a wealth of thoughtful features and design innovation across this range. For example:
- Porcelain or cast iron enamelled hoods and grills.
- Retractable warming racks.
- Stainless steel burners.
- Side shelves that open up and out.
- Large wheels make it easy to move these portable models.
- Side utensil hooks for a storage-saving solution and easy access.
Why choose a 2 burner gas barbeque?
One of the most compelling reasons for selecting a 2 burner BBQ is space, or lack of it. Have you got a small garden? These compact models take up very little floor space, making them the perfect accompaniment that fits into any garden/patio. Their clever design provides maximum use of space, so you can get a lot done with little room to move. For the same reason, they’re also incredibly easy to store. Indeed, our great selection of BBQ covers means you can safely keep them outside year-round without fretting about wear and tear.
Easy to assemble and clean
Let’s be honest – the fun is in the BBQing, right? So you want something super easy to clean and put together. You’ve got all that and more with a gas 2 burner BBQ! This is as low maintenance as they come, meaning you spend more time whipping up a storm (and eating it) and less time cleaning up. That’s a BBQ success story!
Cook for eight
The humble 2 burner punches well above its weight. It looks small, but it acts big. As such, you can cook comfortably for up to eight hungry individuals. Game on!
Your perfect compact BBQ that looks great
A premium, compact Sahara 2 burner gas BBQ with side burner takes up such little space and delivers incredible results. Keep it protected with the BBQ covers we mentioned earlier – now you’ve got the ultimate cooking toy that looks fantastic whether in use or not. You won’t want to hide it away!
Contact Sahara today
If you’ve any questions or you need some general BBQing advice, our friendly team is available to help. We’d be delighted to hear from you – we can talk about barbecues all day long!