- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic – finely chopped
- 400g raw prawns – deveined
- 1 chili sliced
- 1 heaped teaspoon of paprika
- 125ml white wine (I recommend you use a nice one)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Parsley to garnish if you wish
This recipe is perfect for the Sahara Griddle Pan!
Place the Griddle Pan into the Sahara Grill Insert (if using a Sahara barbecue) and turn on the gas Grill burner to high.
When the Griddle Pan is hot, pour in the oil.
Add the garlic, chili and those delicious prawns.
Sprinkle in the paprika and cook for 10-15 seconds and then turn the prawns over.
Next, add the salt, white wine and if using, add in the parsley.
Serve immediately with some rice or rustic white bread.
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers