- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Finely diced onion
- Finely diced red pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 slices Mozzerella Cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Burger Buns
- In a bowl, combine ground beef with seasonings including the onions and peppers.
Combine well. Separate into four equal patties
- Fire up your Sahara gas BBQ to Medium Heat.
- Grill on the gas BBQ for about 5 Min.
- When the burger is nearly done add your mozzarella on top.
- In the meantime heat up your pizza sauce in a pot, on low heat. You don’t want it to boil. Add your oregano (as much or as little as you like.)
- Begin to assemble the burger with all of your favourite toppings, pour over the pizza sauce, and let it drip down the sides!!Enjoy!!