Grilled Fondue Delight on the Sahara BBQ Griddle Pan.
Prepare for a culinary escapade that marries the thrill of grilling with the comfort of fondue on your BBQ. Today we’re diving into the world of grilled fondue, using the Sahara BBQ griddle pan to create a symphony of flavours that will elevate your grilling game.
It’s as easy as adding the grated Gruyere and Emmental mixed with cornstarch to the griddle pan and allowing your Sahara BBQ to transform the cheese into a golden, bubbling delight. Simply adjust the heat as needed, ensuring the perfect grilled consistency.
BBQ to table, how easy it that? Simply surround with cubes of baguette or crusty bread along with mixed salami, the grilled fondue awaits, a centrepiece that invites your guests to indulge in a fusion of smoky and cheesy goodness.
What you need:
- 200g Gruyere cheese, grated
- 200g Emmental cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Baguette or crusty bread, cut into bite-sized cubes, mixed salami
What to Do:
- Rub the inside of the griddle pan with the cut sides of the garlic clove.
- Place the griddle pan on the Sahara BBQ and pour in the white wine and lemon juice. Heat until it simmers.
- In a bowl, mix the grated Gruyere and Emmental cheeses with cornstarch until well coated.
- Gradually add the cheese mixture to the griddle pan, stirring continuously until melted and smooth.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Adjust the heat to maintain a gentle simmer for the perfect grilled fondue.