Fire up those grills because BBQ Grilled Potato Wedges are easy and if you are looking for a yummy side dish, you can throw on your grill along with your protein and veggies? Look no further! These Grilled Potato Wedges are SO good, they go with pretty much everything.
What You Need
- Water: For boiling the potato wedges.
- Potatoes: Four medium to large potatoes will make enough wedges to serve six people.
- 2 tsp of Salt
- Garlic powder, this is is a great way to add a punch of flavour.
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Paprika (this adds a lot of flavour)
- 1/3 Cup of good Olive Oil
- Parsley: For a lovely finishing touch, have some fresh chopped parsley on hand!
What To Do
- Par-boil the potatoes in boiling hot water for about 6 minutes to get the potatoes ready for grilling.
- Drain and let the potatoes cool slightly for about 5 mins to allow all that steam escape.
- Preheat your Sahara grill to medium-high and lightly grease the grill grates with oil.
- Make the herb seasoning mixture by mixing the salt, garlic powder, oregano, basil, paprika and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Season & grill the potato wedges. Add the potatoes to the herb mixture and toss to coat.
- Remove the potato wedges from the oil, reserving the oil mixture for later. Grill the potatoes for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender, flipping once halfway through cooking. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the wedges.
- When you are ready to serve, transfer the grilled potato wedges to a serving platter. Drizzle with the remaining oil mixture and sprinkle with chopped parsley for garnish and enjoy..
- Also, if you are grilling these wedges on your S350 3 Burner Gas BBQ they can also be cooked perfectly on the griddle side plate?