What You Need
- 4 large potatoes, scrubbed well and dabbed dry
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 oz. any grated cheese
- Sour cream
- Crumbled cooked bacon
- Sliced scallions
- Sliced chives
What To Do
- Heat your grill to high for 15mins.
- Prick the potatoes on all sides with a fork.
- Rub each potato with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes on the grill. Turn the temperature to medium, close the lid and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until you can easily insert a fork through the centre of a potato.
- Remove potatoes from grill and make a deep vertical slice in the top of each potato.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the potato into a bowel and mix in the cooked bacon, chives and scallion. Put the potato back into the skin, top with the cheese and put it back in the grill for another 10 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- When ready to eat add a dollop of sour cream onto top of the potatoes.