- Soak approximately 8-12 wooden skewers in water for at least 15-30 minutes.
- Prepare the vegetables for the skewers. For each red onion, first peel, then slice in half and then chop each half into thirds.
- Seed and chop each pepper into approximately 1-inch x 1-inch pieces and chop the courgette into rounds.
To Prepare the Garlic Herb Sauce
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chopped garlic, parsley, coriander, rosemary, salt, pepper and then set aside.
- Skewer the vegetables by alternating between red onion, courgette and the different colour peppers. Brush the skewers with a light layer of olive oil.
- Preheat the Sahara grill to medium-high heat. Once the grill is hot, add the skewers and grill for approximately 5-8 minutes per side, or until vegetables are just softening and browning around the edges.
- Remove from the heat and brush with the delicious garlic herb sauce!
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers