- Heat your Sahara grill to medium.
- Rub both sides of the ribs with brown sugar, salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, combine chipotle, honey & balsamic vinegar to make your baste.
- Grill the ribs over indirect heat until they are tender, basting with the sauce while cooking.
- Carefully watch the ribs so that they do not burn. Use tongs to turn the ribs frequently!
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers