What To Do
- Give the steaks a generous sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper, cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove the steaks 20 minutes before you are going to grill them and leave them sit at room temperature.
- Preheat grill to high for 10 minutes.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes (depending on its thickness), then turn over. Cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes for medium-rare (130°F). Using an instant thermometer check temperature and cook until the desired taste.
Medium Rare: 130° – 135° F
Medium: 140° – 145° F
Medium Well: 150° – 155° F
Simple Garlic Butter..
- 4 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely cut minced
What to do
- Mince the garlic and parsley and add to a small bowl with the butter.
- Mix everything together with a fork until well combined.
- To shape the butter, place on a piece of cling film, cover, and roll into a log sausage shape.
- Refrigerate until firm.
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers