What To Do – Simple Homemade pizza dough
- Place the flour, yeast, sugar & salt into a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add the warm water and oil until dough forms a mass. It’s important to keep an eye on the dough as you may not need all the water.
- After you have combined all the ingredients, the dough should be smooth & elastic. Transfer your dough to a floured surface. Knead by hand for approximately 1 minute.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- That’s it, it’s ready to use straight away..
What To Do – Delicious Pizza Sauce
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the onion along with a good pinch of salt and fry gently for 10-12 mins.
- Add the garlic and fry for a further minute.
- Tip in the tomatoes and purée along with the bay, oregano and sugar.
- Bring to the boil and lower the heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 30-35 mins or until thickened and reduced. Add in the basil at this point.
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers