- Preheat your grill on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Trim off approximately 1 to 2 inches from the root end of the asparagus, as this side can be a bit fibrous. Or else use the method I mentioned in our blog.
- Coat the asparagus liberally with salt & pepper to prevent it from sticking to the grates.
- Turn the grill to medium heat, place the asparagus on the grill and close the lid. Using a tongs, turn every 2 to 3 minutes to cook evenly. If possible, avoid over-charring the skins. Keeping an eye on the asparagus through the glass viewing window will allow you to do this while maintaining the temperature of the BBQ.
- The total cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the asparagus but it will take approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
- They can be served as is, but these are wonderful with a drizzle of fresh lemon juice or balsamic vinegar. Finally Sprinkle a good coating of your grated parmesan all over the Asparagus. Delish!
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers