What To Do
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, minced ginger, cumin, curry powder, crushed red pepper flakes and whisk together.
- Remove half of the marinade and reserve.
- Add the chicken tenders and marinade to a large bowl and completely coat the chicken.
- Cover and set in the fridge for 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat the BBQ on high for about 10 minutes.
- Thread the chicken tenders onto your Sahara skewers.
- When you are ready to use the BBQ, lower the grills you are cooking on to a medium heat.
- Brush grill grates with oil and place chicken skewers on the grill.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is charred and cooked through. Always double check that your meat is fully cooked before serving. I use our digital thermometer to be on the safe side.
- Use the reserved marinade as a dipping sauce when served!
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers