What To Do
- In a bowl, add the chicken, oregano, cumin, salt, sugar, garlic, chili flakes and the lime juice. Mix everything together and leave to marinate.
- While the chicken is marinating, place your griddle pan in the centre of your Sahara BBQ and with the hood down and heat up your BBQ for about 10 minutes.
- Next, warm some olive oil in your griddle pan and allow the onions to fry off on medium heat for 5 mins. Keep an eye on them and stir occasionally.
- Toss in the mixed peppers to the griddle pan and cook for a further 10 minutes. When the onions and peppers are tender, remove and place in a bowl.
- Warm up around 1-1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil in the griddle pan and then toss in your marinated chicken strips for a few minutes and stir frequently. When the chicken is piping hot and fully cooked through, you can add in the onions and peppers and stir together.
- Warm up your wraps, add the fajita mix with topping of your choice and you are good to go!
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers