- In a bowl, combine ground beef with seasonings including the onions and peppers.
Combine well. Separate into four equal patties
- Fire up your Sahara gas BBQ to Medium Heat.
- Grill on the gas BBQ for about 5 Min.
- When the burger is nearly done add your mozzarella on top.
- In the meantime heat up your pizza sauce in a pot, on low heat. You don’t want it to boil. Add your oregano (as much or as little as you like.)
- Begin to assemble the burger with all of your favourite toppings, pour over the pizza sauce, and let it drip down the sides!!
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas BBQ range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers