(Enough to cover 2 pounds of Buffalo Wings)
What You Need
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 14 ounces Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Dash Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash Tabasco Sauce
What To Do
- Melt butter in a medium pan over medium-low heat until melted. Remove pan from the heat to prevent the sauce from breaking and becoming oily.
- Then you whisk in Frank’s Sauce, Worcestershire and Tabasco until smooth and well combined.
A Bonus Blue Cheese Dip!
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 small clove of garlic, freshly minced
- freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 a lemon or about 1-2 tablespoons
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients evenly. Add pepper to taste. Have right away or refrigerate until ready to serve, enjoy.
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers