What To Do
- Preheat grill for medium heat for about 8-10 Minutes
- In a small bowl, combined brown sugar and cinnamon and leave to one side.
- Brush cut halves of peaches with oil and place face down on the grill. Brush the outside (skin side) of the peaches with oil while the other side cooks. Grill for about 3 minutes, or until peaches are just beginning to develop grill marks.
- Using tongs, carefully flip the peaches. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the cut side of the peaches and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove peaches from grill and cool slightly.
- Place one or two peaches in an individual serving dish. Top with vanilla ice cream.
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers