What To Do
- Generously season with salt and pepper on both sides and drizzle with olive oil.
- Rub garlic and rosemary over. Transfer to a container or zip-type bag and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, or overnight if you prepare in advance.
- light all the burners and heat grill to 450 degrees. Reduce heat to low before placing lamb on grill.
- Place lamb on the grill, close the lid and cook for 2 minutes. Remove lid and turn the chops, cooking on each side for about 2 minutes to sear each side. Make sure to close the lid after turning each time.
- Grill lamb until medium-rare, 8 to 10 minutes total, depending on size. Once browned on all sides, check internal temperature.
- The chops should have an internal temperature in the thickest part of the meat of 125-130° for medium-rare, 135° for medium.
- After finishing the grilling process, resist the urge to cut into the pork chop right away, releasing the juices. Lightly cover the chops with foil for 5 minutes and let the juices of the pork evenly distribute into the meat.
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers