What To Do
- Preheat the grill to high for 10 minutes.
- Combine butter, lemon juice and parsley well in a bowl. Then leave it to rest while you prepare the fish.
- Pat the cod dry with paper towels, then rub with salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Place cod in your fish basket and place on a hot grill for 4-5 minutes per side, basting occasionally with butter and lemon mixture.
- Remove from grill when the fish begins to flake.
- Serve with any leftover basting liquid, and garnish with lemon slices and herbs.
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers