What To Do
- In a food processor, add red onion, pepper, and garlic and pulse several times.
- In a bowl, mash the black beans, and then add in the vegetable mixture and mix with hands until well-combined.
- Add cumin, chili powder, eggs, paprika and bread crumbs and mix until mixture could form a patty. (You may need to add a little extra breadcrumbs).
- Form the patties and place on aluminium foil. Or to make life a lot easier, simply use the Sahara Burger Press.
- Pre heat your grill on high for 5-10 minutes. Lightly oil the burgers.
- Turn the heat to medium and grill about 8-10 minutes on each side.
THIS MAKES 4-6 BURGERS…
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers