What To Do
1. If you have the Sahara Searing Grill Insert, place it on your BBQ.
2. Turn on your Sahara Grill to high and let it heat up.
3. In a bowl, whisk the balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, olive oil, dried thyme and dried oregano all together.
4. Pour over steak and let marinate for 20/30 minutes.
5. Season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
6. Grill steak 4 to 5 minutes per side, then top with mozzarella and tomatoes and cover the grill until cheese has melted.
7. Top with basil before serving.
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers