- Preheat your grill on High for around 15 minutes.
- Scrub all the potatoes, and then dry them with some paper towel.
- With a knife cut a large X on one side of the potatoes.
- Now brush the potatoes with oil and season with Sea Salt.
- Wrap each potato individually with 2 layers of foil.
- Turn the heat on the grill to medium and place the potatoes directly on the grill and close the lid. Cook for 45-55 minutes turning halfway through, or until you can easily pierce the centre of a potato with a knife or a fork.
- Using kitchen tongs, remove the hot potatoes from the grill and allow them to cool down.
- Add a piece of butter and lightly fluff with a fork, then serve with your favourite toppings!
For more recipe ideas along with the Sahara accessories and gas bbq range, scroll through our website www.saharabbqs.com
More tasty gas BBQ recipes
Homemade BBQ Breakfast Burgers
BBQ Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Asian Style Beef Burgers